As you all know that the ranking of IPL Teams changes every day. Not only every day but even it changes twice a day. So for being updated about IPL Rankings 2019, you need to check this page several times during this IPL Season 12. Here you will get to know about the exact rankings for all the IPL Teams 2019 and you also get estimations of the future rankings which would let you guess about the winning and losing of matches by several teams. You can decide before a match that what is going to happen and this makes the whole thing more interesting.
IPL Points Table 2019 – Know the Season 12 Top Rankings
We will not only tell you about the rankings but also the teams that are on top over rankings and the teams that are least on the list. After sharing the information about rankings in the below table, we are also going to share information about the future rankings of all teams. You can check the which team is at the top now as well as which team will be at the top for future. You can guess the results of the matches before they will be played.
|2||Chennai Super Kings||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Kings XI Punjab||0||0||0||0||0|
|5||Kolkata Knight Riders||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Royal Challengers Bangalore||0||0||0||0||0|
|8||Delhi Dare Devils||0||0||0||0||0|
IPL 2019 Top Teams – Most Strong and Weak Teams in IPL Season 12
As everybody is keen to know that which team gonna surprise us this year. Which team would be the best among all. Which of the team will stay in long run and which team has the chances to win this IPL Season 12. So as per experts are concerned, strongest IPL 2019 team would be Chennai Super Kings(CSK). Many of the factors give rise to this fact. The best players of IPL 2019 Season 12 are in CSK where the captain is Mahindra Singh Dhoni and rest of the team is as below.
- Wicketkeepers: MS Dhoni (C), Ambati Rayudu, Jagadeesan Narayanan
- Allrounders: Dwayne Bravo, Shane Watson, Ravindra Jadeja, Monu Kumar Singh, Kshitiz Sharma
- Bowlers: Mark Wood, Lungi Ngidi, Shardul Thakur, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, and Kanishk Seth
CSK squad rating: 9.5 (Based on the batting and bowling firepower, experience in the team and the options the captain has when he sits down to pick the playing XI)
Now the IPL 2019 Weakest team is guessed to be Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR). We are not discouraging the team or making any negative comments but it is based on several facts and ratings.
- Batsmen: Chris Lynn, Cameron Delport, Ishank Jaggi, Nitish Rana, Apporv Wankhade, Shubman Gill, Rinku Singh
- Wicketkeepers: Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik
- Allrounders: Andre Russell, Javon Searles
- Bowlers: Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Johnson, Vinay Kumar, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Sunil Narine, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav
KKR squad rating: 7.5 (Based on the batting and bowling firepower, experience in the team and the options the captain has when he sits down to pick the playing XI)