Here is all the information regarding IPL 2019 Teams, their Players, owner for each team and all internal gossips. All the people around who are fans of IPL and always want to be updated for the teams and players (How they are doing, their performance, team value etc). Now on this Page, I am going to share all the information you are eager to know about IPL Players 2019.
IPL 2019 Teams – Teams Faceoff and Players
There are many changes in IPL teams in 2019. This year is going to be most excited one for the Indian Premier League. This Season there are eight teams that are going to fight a battle for the IPL 2019 Cup. All the players are ready with their tremendous powers. Season 12 teams that you are going to see this year making your entertainment double are given below.
- Chennai Super Kings.
- Mumbai Indians.
- Rajasthan Royals.
- Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Kings XI Punjab.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Sun Risers Hyderabad.
- Delhi Dare Devils >> Delhi Capitals.
Of course, these are the only teams that are going to play Season 12 and going to electrify you with their terrific performances. Now you may also interested to know about the team Players and other information. Read till the end to get flooding information regarding IPL Team Players 2019.
IPL 2019 Team Players List – Season 12 Team’s Batting line up and Bolling line up
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) – CSK 2019 Team Players are MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Shane Watson, M Vijay, Kedar Jadhav, Harbhajan Singh, Faf du Plessis, Dwayne Bravo, Lungi Ngidi, Sam Billings, Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Jagadeesan Narayan, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Mitchell Santner, Dhruv Shorey, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Monu Kumar, Asif KM.
- Mumbai Indians (MI) – MI 2019 IPL Players are Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Jasprit Bumrah, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Anukul Roy, Mayank Markande, Ben Cutting, Jason Behrendorff, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan.
- Rajasthan Royals – RR Players 2019 has been selected as Ajinkya Rahane, Steven Smith, Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson, Aryaman Birla, Midhun S, Stuart Binny, Dhawal Kulkarni, Darcy Short, Ben Laughlin, Jatin Saxena, Shreyas Gopal, Anureet Singh, Jaydev Unadkat, Ankit Sharma, Gowtham Krishnappa, Rahul Tripathi, Prashant Chopra, Dushmantha Chameera, Jofra Archer, Zahir Khan, Mahipal Lomror.
- Kolkata Knight Riders – KKR IPL Team 2019 consist of Piyush Chawla, Robin Uthappa, Shubman Gill, Mitchell Johnson, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Javon Searles, Ishank Jaggi, Cameron Delport, Chris Lynn, Vinay Kumar, Apoorv Wankhade, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh.
- Kings XI Punjab – Kings X1 Punjab IPL 2019 has Yuvraj Singh, R Ashwin, Karun Nair, KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, David Miller, Mayank Agarwal, Mujeeb Zadran, Manzoor Dar, Marcus Stoinis, Pardeep Sahu, Manoj Tiwary, Andrew Tye, Akshdeep Nath, Mohit Sharma, Barinder Sran, Ankit Rajpoot, Ben Dwarshuis, Mayank Dagar, Axar Patel as their players.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – RCB 2019 Players are as Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Brendon McCullum, Tim Southee, Chris Woakes, Parthiv Patel, Umesh Yadav, Manan Vohra, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Moeen Ali, Sarfaraz Khan, Kulwant Khejroliya, Mandeep Singh, Aniruddha Joshi, Pavan Deshpande, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aniket Choudhary, Murugan Ashwin, Pawan Negi, Colin de Grandhomme, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj.
- Sun Risers Hyderabad – SRH 2019 Players are Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, Manish Pandey, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Bipul Sharma, Sachin Baby, Sandeep Sharma, Mehdi Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Billy Stanlake, Ricky Bhui, Basil Thampi, Tanmay Agarwal, Rashid Khan, Natarajan, Syed Khaleel Ahmed, Mohammad Nabi.
- Delhi DareDevils/Delhi Capitals –
Players signed: Hanuma Vihari – 2 crores, Axar Patel – 5 crores, Ishant Sharma – 1.10 crore, Ankush Bains – 20 lakhs, Colin Ingram – 6.4 crores, Sherfane Rutherford – 2 crores, Keemo Paul – 50 lakhs, Jalaj Saxena – 20 lakhs, Bandaru Ayyappa – 20 lakhs
Retained: Shreyas Iyer (C), Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant, Manjot Kalra, Colin Munro, Chris Morris, Jayant Yadav, Bandaru Ayyappa, Rahul Tewatia, Harshal Patel, Amit Mishra, Hanuma Vihari, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Ankush Bains, Nathu Singh, Colin Ingram, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Jalaj Saxena, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan and Shikhar Dhawan
IPL 2019 Captain, Coach, Owner Complete Details
|IPL Team||Captain||Coach||Owner Name||IPL Win|
|Chennai Super Kings||Mahendra Singh Dhoni||Stephen Fleming||India Cements Limited (N. Srinivasan)||2 (2010, 11,18)|
|Delhi Daredevils/ Delhi Capitals||Gautam Gambhir||Ricky Ponting||GMR Sports Pvt Ltd||0|
|Kings XI Punjab||Ravichandran Ashwin||Brad Hodge||Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta, Mohit Burman, Karan Paul||0|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||Dinesh Karthik||Jacques Kallis||Shahrukh Khan (Red Chillies Entertainment) – 55% shareholder, Jay Mehta and Juhi Chawla (Mehta Group) – 45% shareholder||2 (2012, 14)|
|Mumbai Indians||Rohit Sharma||Mahela Jayawardene||Reliance Industries||3 (2013, 15, 17)|
|Rajasthan Royals||Steve Smith||Shane Warne||Manoj Badale||1 (2008)|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||Virat Kohli||Daniel Vettori||Diageo through United Spirits Limited||0|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad||David Warner||Tom Moody||Kalanidhi Maran, (Chairman & MD – Sun Network)||1 (2016)|
The 2019 IPL auction will see 346 players going under the hammer which includes 226 Indian cricketers.
Most Expensive till Now is Jaydev Unadkat & Varun Chakravarthy for 8.4 Crore
All IPL 2019 Auction Details with high Price players are highlighted Below. Read complete for full Information
- That’s the final sell for the day, the end of the IPL auction.
- Riyan Parag to Rajasthan Royals for Rs 20 lakh.
- Ashton Turner is sold to Rajasthan Royals for Rs 50 lakh
- Manan Vohra is sold to Rajasthan Royals for Rs 20 lakh
- Joe Denly is sold to KKR for Rs 1 crore!
- Murugan Ashwin goes to Kings XI Punjab and Ruturaj Gaikwad to CSK. Both at a base price of Rs 20 Lakh
- Jalaj Saxena is sold to Delhi Capitals for Rs 20 Lakh
- Yuvraj Singh Sold to Mumbai Indians for 1 Crore
- Akshdeep Nath is sold for a whopping Rs 3.6 crore to Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Martin Guptill goes to Sunrishers Hyderabad for Rs 1 crore!
- Liam Livingstone to Rajasthan Royals for 50 lakh and Keemo Paul to Delhi Capitals for Rs 50 lakh!
- Prabhsimran Singh sold to Kings XI Punjab for 4.8 Crore.
- Milind Kumar is sold to Royal Challengers Bangalore for Rs 20 lakh
- Harry Gurney is sold to KKR for Rs 75 lakh!
- Arshdeep Singh goes to Kings XI Punjab for Rs 20 lakh
- Nikhil Naik is sold to KKR for Rs 20 lakh
- Himmat Singh goes to Royal Challengers Bangalore for Rs 65 lakh
- Oshane Thomas sold to Rajasthan Royals for Rs 1.1 crore
- Anrich Nortje sold to KKR for Rs 20 lakh
- Sherfane Rutherford is sold to Delhi Capitals for 2 crore!
- Kolkata Knight Riders Get Lockie Ferguson for Rs 1.6 Crore.
- Barinder Sran goes for Rs 3.4 crore to Mumbai Indians!
- Heinrich Klassen goes to Royal Challengers Bangalore at base price of 50 lakh
- Sam Curran rakes in the money as well, he will get 7.2 crore from Kings XI Punjab.
- Ingram to Delhi Capitals for Rs 6.4 crore
- Nathu Singh goes to Delhi Capitals for Rs 20 lakh
- Ankush Bains goes to Delhi Capitals for Rs 20 lakh.
- Bidding war for Varun Chakravarthy and the uncapped spinners gets Rs 8.4 crore! He will be heading to Kings XI Punjab.
- Big hitting all-rounder Shivam Dube is the next man and he is certainly raking in the moolah.Delhi, Punjab, Bangalore and Mumbai are all in for him. Delhi backout at 1.1 crore, in the end he goes to Royal Challengers Bangalore for Rs 5 crore!
- Sarfraz Khan goes to Kings XI Punjab for Rs 25 lakh!
- Anmolpreet Singh starts a bidding war between Kings XI Punjab and Mumbai Indians, he had a base price of Rs.20 lakh and goes to MI for Rs 80 lakh!
- Devdutt Padikkal is sold to RCB for 20 Lakh.
- Mohit Sharma goes to Chennai Super Kings for Rs 5 crore!
- Varun Aaron goes to Rajasthan Royals for Rs 2.4 crore.Bidding War for Varun Aaron! He had a base price of 50 lakh and that might have worked to his advantage. Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals both go for the express pacer, Royals get him for 2.4 crore.
- Bidding war between Chennai Super Kings and Kings XI Punjab for Mohammed Shami, he had a base price of Rs 1 crore. Goes to KXIP for Rs 4.8 crore!
- Jaydev Unadkat was the most expensive player in the last auction with 11.5 crore, Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals this time bidding for the fast bowler, He had a base price of 1.5 crore. Delhi go out at 4.8 crore but in come new bidders with CSK, Kings XI Punjab are also interested in him, he finally goes to Royals for Rs 8.40 crore
- Brathwaite to KKR, Axar to DC most expensive players sold at Rs 5 crore
- Wriddhiman Saha is sold to Sunrisers Hyderabad for Rs 1.2 crore
- Nicholas Pooran to KXIP for 4.2 crore.
- England wicket-keeper Jonny Bairstow goes to Sunrisers Hyderabad for 2.2 Crore. KXIP were also interested in him.
- Moises Henriques goes to Kings XI Punjab for Rs 1 crore.
- Hetmyer to RCB for 4.2 crore!
- First bidding war, Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals bid for Hanuma Vihari. He had a base price of 50 lakh, Delhi had him 90 lakhs before Mumbai Indians intervened. The bidding goes upto 2 crore but Delhi Capitals get their man!
Nine players will have the base price of Rs 2 crore, the highest base price: Lasith Malinga, Colin Ingram, Shaun Marsh, Corey Anderson, Sam Curran, Angelo Mathews, D’Arcy Short, Brendon McCullum and Chris Woakes.
“Mumbai Indians, who have won the Indian Premier League on three occasions, have released 10 players ahead of IPL 2019. With the date for the players to be retained and released coming to an end on Thursday, the Mumbai think tank took to Twitter to make the list official. While Akila Dananjaya and Mustafizur Rahman were already released by the franchise, MI also released eight more players in Saurabh Tiwary, Pradeep Sangwan, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh, Sharad Lumba, Tajinder Singh Dhillon, JP Duminy, Pat Cummins”.
Now The team which is left is given below, Scroll to check.
“The Former Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) wicketkeeper-batsman Quinton de Kock was snapped by Mumbai Indians in an all-money deal. It means that Rohit Sharma & Co did not exchange a player with RCB to bring add De Kock to their roster. Although, they released the duo of Mustafizur Rahman and Akila Dananjaya.”